- At our studio we don’t charge any session fees.
- We do require a $200 minimum portrait purchase for sessions done at our studio or a $300 minimum portrait purchase for sessions done on location.
- Sessions done at our studio can include indoor portraits or garden portraits or a mixture of both.
- Your senior session will take approximately 1 hour. You can do up to 6 clothing and background changes.
- We have cap and gowns available for photos. Check for your school colors.
- Best friends and pets can be included for a few images during your session at no extra charge. If you bring your pet we ask that you have someone to hold them or a carrier for them when they are not in photos.
Booking your session:
- To book your senior session just call the studio Tuesday through Saturday during our business hours of 10-5. We are closed Sunday and Monday.
- You will be asked to pay $200 or $300 as a retainer to hold the appointment time for you.
- The retainer will be credited 100% towards prints when you place your portrait order.
Changes or cancellations:
- Changes to your appointment time or day require 24 hours notice.
- Missed appointments or no shows will forfeit your retainer.
Ordering your senior portraits:
- Your previews will be ready to view within 48 hours.
- After your session we will make you a viewing appointment to see them on our studio big screen. At that time you will place your order. We ask that all the decision makers be present for the viewing.
- You can purchase one of our senior packages or order prints individually. Our packages start at $219.
- Additional prints ordered require a 50% deposit.
- All Seniors @ 3017 portraits include full retouching so you don’t have to be concerned about blemishes, stray hairs etc.
- Orders take 3-4 weeks to complete.
- Your balance must be paid in full to pick up.
- We are not responsible for orders left over 90 days.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, check or cash.
- Return check fee $30
A word about our digital images:
- In order to control the quality of our images we do not sell high resolution digital files for outside printing.
- We will be happy to tag any portraits you order to you on Facebook at no charge if you like our studio page.
- Tagged images on Facebook will include our studio logo and we ask that you do not crop or remove the logo. This helps deter those images being stolen and misused without our permission.
- We do offer photo graduation announcements or quantity pricing on insert photos to add to your own announcements.
- All images remain the property of Seniors @ 3017. We will keep your images on file for future ordering.
- All our photographs are protected by US copyright laws.
- We reserve the right to use images for display, publication or other purposes.